Membership runs for the entire calendar year (from 1 January to 31 December).
Club member benefits:
- Discounted race entry fees.
- 24/7 live timing facilities.
- Eligibility for club championship trophies.
- Eligibility to vote at club general meetings.
- Eligibility to compete in state and national level race meets.
By becoming a club member you are agreeing to the Code of Conduct and the terms and conditions outlined in the Club Constitution, both of which can be viewed on the club website.
Types of membership available include:
- Junior - any person under the age of 14 years as at 1 January of the membership period.
- Adult - any person over the age of 14 years as at 1 January of the membership period.
- Family - persons who are part of the same immediate family (parents and children).